The terms and conditions mentioned hereafter detail the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of all parties involved in this agreement. The word ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the customers while ‘we,’ ‘us,’ or ‘our’ refers to MoveHub. Business terms mentioned on this page can be varied or amended but only subject to a prior written agreement. A completed copy of our terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
Based on customer requests, we provide fixed priced quotations that are valid for up to 30 days. The price mentioned within the quote does not include insurance, customs duties, inspections, or other fees that are payable to government bodies. Surcharges that are currently applicable are included within the quote but is subject to change if any variation occurs at the time of shipment. We hold the right to change the price or impose additional charges if the services rendered exceed those mentioned in the quotation.
It is your sole responsibility to:
- Declare the value of the goods being removed or stored.
- Ensure nothing is taken away in error or left behind.
- Obtain all the documents and permission necessary for the removal to be completed.
- Be present throughout the process to ascertain the safety and security of your goods.
- Prepare all appliances and electronic equipment before the move.
Other than due to our negligence, we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage, cost, or additional charges that may arise as a result of these matters.
By agreeing with the terms and conditions mentioned in this page, you are declaring that:
- The goods that have submitted for removal are your own property, or
- The person who owns them has made you the authority to act on this behalf.
If these declarations are found not to be true, then you will bear responsibility for damages and costs incurred as a result.
Unless otherwise stated by us in writing:
- Payment is to be made within 30 days after the completion of the move (if credit facility is available) or as advance.
- Credit Card Payments should be discussed before taking the quote.
The final price will be based on the actual weight of the commodities that were packed and transported.
To prepare for all emergencies, we request you to protect your belongings with suitable insurance coverage. If required, we can arrange the same from any insurance company operating within the UAE.
Cancellations and Delays
Cancellation fees are applicable if you either cancel or postpone the move 7 days before the move. We cannot be held accountable for delays in transit that we were not a result of our negligence.
All claims with regard to the loss or damage of the goods that you transport should be notified on the day of the delivery in the delivery note. The maximum time limit for notifying us of any loss or damage is 7 days from the day of the delivery.